Appointments can be made at either Surgery by contacting Grosvenor House on 01228 536561 which is available Monday to Friday 08.00am – to 18.30pm or Morton Surgery 01228 590818 which is available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 08.30am to 12.30pm & Wednesday 08.30am to 17.30pm. When booking your appointment the receptionist will ask what is wrong with you so they can make sure you get the most appropriate medical care from the most appropriate health professional.
Urgent cases will be triaged accordingly by a GP. If your condition is non urgent, you can book your appointment up to two months in advance.
Nurses based in the Group Practice treat patients for a wide range of common conditions.
Let the Group Practice know if more than one person in the family needs to be seen, a longer appointment can be allocated if necessary. Tell the Group Practice if you want someone to accompany you during an examination or a private room to discuss any matters.
The results of tests, X-rays etc, can only be given to the patient.
Telephone consultations are offered in appropriate circumstances. Please give the Receptionists the telephone number you can be contacted on, and as much information about your condition. The GP, Practice Nurse or Receptionist will contact you.
You Can Help Us By:
- Being on time for your appointment
- Inform the Group Practice if you need to cancel. (24 hour notice where possible)
- Call for a home visit or urgent consultation before 10.30am where possible.
- Ring for test results between 10.00am – 3.00pm
- Inform the Group Practice as soon as possible of any changes to your personal details.